Paroli betting system started as early as 16th century. The name was derived from the Latin term, par, meaning “one that is equal”. Also referred to as the Reverse Martingale since the only time you will increase your bet is when you win which is in contrast with Martingale where the player continuously double the stakes in the hope of an eventual win that will yield a net profit. In this sense, the Paroli system falls under the direction of a positive progression since the system doubles the wager after each win until three consecutive wins are achieved. It is wise to know the Best advises on using the paroli betting system to help you prepare for your next roulette game.
Today, it is used by gamblers as their strategy for beating games like baccarat, roulette and blackjack in live dealer casino. The system encourages playing with the house money and going for the big win. It is a fun gambling system but it does nothing to decrease the house edge of the game. So, I will provide you with information on how to best use and employ the system to continuously enjoy and earn profit.
Best advises on using the paroli betting system
The logic behind the system lies on the idea that wins and losses come in streaks. One can minimize losses by betting less during streaks of losses and betting more during winning streaks. One of the most important features of Paroli is that it gives the players guarantee to lose low. The player does not risk losing more than the initial bet since s/he bets any time on the gains collected. The system ensures that larger bets will come from the house and each time a succession of three wins occurs, a profit is gained which is enough to cover for the losses.
The following are the steps on how to employ the Paroli betting system
- Choose which game you like to play at Asia gaming casino. The system can be used in a roulette or baccarat because both have even money bets.
- Decide on your starting bet.
- Start with your initial bet, then after a losing bet, the next bet is still the same.
- After a winning bet, next bet is twice the previous bet and
- After third successive winning bet, next bet is your initial bet.
Applying Paroli Betting System in Roulette
The initial bet in this example is composed of 10 units.
- During the first turn, the player bets 10 units on black. The roulette indicated the black color. The player gains 10 units.
- For the second turn, the player bets 20 units which is twice the initial bet on red and roulette indicates red. The player wins and gains 20 units. So total gain is 10+20=30 units.
- When the third turn comes, the player bets 40 units on red and the roulette indicated red one more time. The player wins 40 units and the total amount gain is 30+40=70 units.
After you win in three bets in a row, you keep your winnings and start a new cycle
Paroli does not require a substantial bankroll. When losses occur, they are gradual and unspectacular. For example same scenario as above but on the third turn, the player bets 40 units on red and the roulette indicated black color. The player loses 40 units. So with a gain of 30 units and a loss of 40 units, the worst thing that can happen on any single round is a 10 unit loss. This is much more stable than the potentially disastrous loses you can incur using the Martingale system.
It is now turn to play and try your chance in the best online roulette, baccarat or blackjack, mastering this popular system. You just have to be prepared for a number of small losses that will definitely be compensated by the big wins you have the opportunity to hit.